Tesserae updates as frequently as I write for it. In the interests of keeping you on top of what's happening and documenting the site going forward, here's the gist of things.
July 17, 2020 Damn, It Really is Simple!
- Tesserae now has an RSS feed. Feel free to subscribe to it in your feed reader of choice. I suppose a page on RSS in the Extras section at some point wouldn't be amiss, given how surprisingly easy these are to write.
July 11, 2020 I'll Need to See Some ID
- New page on IDs and classes, ways to name your elements for easier styling and scripting.
July 1, 2020 Quirky Nature
- New page on document type declarations, or doctypes, and how they can affect the rendering of your page.
May 30, 2020 Dial 411
- New page on directory indexes, the lists of files you get when you visit a folder in a web browser, and how
index.htmlpages make for cleaner URLs.
May 6, 2020 Asking for References
- Added to and reorganized the References page.
April 25, 2020 Blocks and Quotes
- New page on advanced text formatting such as blockquotes, comments, and description lists.
March 25, 2020 Back for More
- Tesserae relaunches with a new, sharper, more modern design using mini.css.
- The beginner HTML tutorials have been rewritten from the ground up to be far clearer and feature more visuals.
- A new section, "Before You Begin", debuts, featuring definitions, tool recommendations, and easing newcomers into the world of sitebuilding.
- As of now, the two CSS and Advanced HTML sections are merely placeholders. Content will be readded as it's rewritten.